Captains log

Visit my new blog -

Maverick The Story Teller

If you are here...don't feel shy to say hi!!

well life start with strangers..that is the principle of life..each electron.proton.neutron is a stranger to each other but they still exist as an atom...

-maverick

*PS - All views here are my own and personal views.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Chennai updates :)

heya...guyz...how r u all??hope u r having a good time enjoying urself...i am literally sweating it out like anything here in Chennai (south india) due to the hot and humid weather....

have gotten a hang of the training stint now...2 days of training..learnt quite some stuff about the working of the water division of Hindustan Unilever Ltd (Unilever India)...and if this product succeeds then it may just be launched globally :)..by the way the name of the product is Pureit.

anyways..Chennai is hot and very humid...after the days work i generally end up watching tv, or Friends or some movie on my laptop..yesterday was a holiday as it was Labor Day...so met up with a senior of mine at his residence...had awesome homemade food at his place and then came back later in the night...

nothing much happening here otherwise...sitting in a cafe...its pretty cheap...the wifi in the hotel costs like 100 bucks an hour..its freaking expensive :D

well i was suppose to do a few tags...so here are a couple of them

first one by Dollface

and here are the rules

* link to the person that tagged you : Dollface
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
* tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs

1) I love to eat Mughlai food...such as butter chicken , Daal Makhani and Tandoori Chicken and Co...

2) I like to walk...infact i just came back after walking about 4-5kms i gues...

3) I drink alot of water.. it helps me keep my hunger in check alot...and i prefer it to be cold and chilled...

4) I dont drink soft drinks like Coke, Pepsi and co unless adulterated with some hard drinks :D

5) I like to wear wrist watches with big dials...like Fossil, Diesel and Co...right now i have a Fossil one...

6) I prefer to use a touch screen phone now that i have been using a Nokia 7710 for the last 2 years...

For whom to Tag : Spiky, Keshi, Lena, Solitaire , Anvita and Samby

@veens...will do the tag soon

@spiky... i ll do the tag as soon as i pick up a book to read :)

hope u all having a good time...rock on..

cheers!!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

so u dint tag me, i thot let me throw some tantrum :)))

how z it going ? r u watching ipl game at cchhepauk ?

Anonymous said...

i lov Mughlai food too..

koi nahin take yur time..

have fun!

IncorrigibleV said...

*sigh* thande paani ki toh koi comparison nahi hai...
thats my fav beverage too :)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

chennai :O
abe ye kya hogaya??
abhi tak to mumbai tha!!
dilli wala hoke u still havnt writtn anyfin sad bou chennai..im kindaa...shocked :P

Keshi said...

**I like to wear wrist watches with big dials

Isnt that such a GUY thing? LOL!

U tagged me...I've done this b4 hehehe.

Keshi.

Unknown said...

I agree with Keshi about the watches. That's such a guy thing :P

maverick said...

@ashu..lol..pehla wala tag to pura kardo :)...its going on good till now..match on tv only :)

maverick said...

@veens...mughlai food rocks... how r u??

maverick said...

@vandita...lol...well i like beer too :D

maverick said...

@gunj...writing sad anything wudnt make any difference wud it??plus its a sales job..so u ve to be ready for anything...all is well here...how r things at ur end?

maverick said...

@keshi...helllo...im a guy ..so things i like will be a guy thing
:D

no harm in doing the tag again ...wat say?

maverick said...

@meghan..lol...i like big dial watches :D

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

things are great at my end!!
project went just too well!
external ne har kisi ki maari but i wonder y mujhe chadd ditta!!:D

Keshi said...

**keshi...helllo...im a guy ..so things i like will be a guy thing

duh Mav I know ur a GUY lol! But wasnt this tag on 'quirky' things abt ya? :):)

Keshi.

maverick said...

@gunj..ha ha ha...good good..wat project did u make...ho sakta hai tujhe dekh kar woh latoo hogaya ho :D

maverick said...

@keshi...please elaborate on quirky...

Keshi said...

quirky = unusual

:)

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi..i never said give the meaning..i said elaborate on it :D..there is a subtle difference :)

Keshi said...

if u knew it why did u ask me? :)

I give up on this!

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi...lol...leave it...u r forgiven :D

p_nami said...

It's about time you did my tag!!! I thought I was being ignored! LOL
1. I'm going to have to look them up to see what they are.
2. As long as it's nice outside.
6. Love my touchscreen...now that I got a new one after I broke it within 2 months of buying it:)

Anonymous said...

u r tagged :)

Keshi said...

nah ur forgiven.

cos u said such a GUY thing for a tag that asked u to list weird things abt ya.

LOL!

Keshi.

maverick said...

@dollface..lol...well how can anyone ignore a gorgeous woman such as u??

maverick said...

@ashu...veens..also tagged me for the same one...will do it soon ;)

maverick said...

@keshi...ha ha ha...wasup??how r u?

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Maverick,

I love the idea that you wear wrist watches with big dials. It gives you character. :D

Looks like you're settling in at work.

Hugs, JJ

maverick said...

@jj...well glad u like me with big watches..even i like them :D