Captains log

Visit my new blog -

Maverick The Story Teller

If you are here...don't feel shy to say hi!!

well life start with strangers..that is the principle of life..each electron.proton.neutron is a stranger to each other but they still exist as an atom...

-maverick

*PS - All views here are my own and personal views.

Monday, June 8, 2009

POLIS on 13th JUNE 2009


heya everyone. long long time i used to blog..
anyways been really really busy with work and dont get time to write stuff as of now. Hopefully things may change going forward and i will be back to writing something or other

btw the event poster, put up on this post is for an event by my alumni association to be held on
13th june 2009 at new delhi. For all those who are interested in coming, please do let me know.
till then..

cheerio!!



2 comments:

Spiky Zora Jones said...

I thought you were gone for good.

By the time you get back to writing on your blog again, I will be gone...

Hey June 13th is my birthday. hehehe,

It's nice to know you are doing okay...later.
Ciao.

Mysterious Mia said...

kidhar gayab rehte ho