Captains log

Visit my new blog -

Maverick The Story Teller

If you are here...don't feel shy to say hi!!

well life start with strangers..that is the principle of life..each electron.proton.neutron is a stranger to each other but they still exist as an atom...

-maverick

*PS - All views here are my own and personal views.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kingfisher - the king of good times


"Dude..how many beers will you have"?? I asked my friend Nitin...

"2 cans for me"...Nitin replied...

"Give me 4 cans..Kingfisher strong".. i said to the shopkeeper..we had bought the snacks to eat along..Nitin grabbed a few smokes..and we headed to our abode...the balcony outside the bedroom in my apartment...

I arranged two chairs in the balcony.. Nitin got the smokes and lighter..i placed the beer cans on the window shelf and we sat down..there was a slight breeze about...

"The weather is nice today" said Nitin lighting up his smoke..."Gimme a can dude"..he said..

I handed him a can and took one for myself..we opened the cans and toasted to our friendship..the beer wasnt chilled as it was in the open for sometime..but then who cared..

"Do you remember the Ranikhet trip"..Nitin said...and i said.."yeah......."

and the night went on and we just talked about the good old school days...

This was our routine..on the Friday/Sat night that Nitin came to my town from Mumbai..we would have our diner..then go the booze shop..get our beer..Nitin would get his smokes and then we would head back to the flat..go to the balcony..arrange two chairs...sit down..open our cans of beer ..rest our feet on the railing...look at the greenery engulfing the balcony and chat about our school days...

Cheers guys!!

No comments: