Captains log

Visit my new blog -

Maverick The Story Teller

If you are here...don't feel shy to say hi!!

well life start with strangers..that is the principle of life..each electron.proton.neutron is a stranger to each other but they still exist as an atom...

-maverick

*PS - All views here are my own and personal views.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Some jokes....

well i ve seen a few blogs lately...and it made me realise that some laughing and smiling needs to be done...so i ll start with some jokes here.....



Sardar with a new mobile called everyone from his Phone Book & said

"My MobileNo. has changed Earlier it was Nokia 3310 Now it is 6610"









Sardar Son: O God! Please make New York the capital of Punjab .

Sardar: Why are you praying for that?
Sardar Son: That is what I have written in my exam.








Sardar to Shopkeeper: - Mujhe India Ka Flag Dikhao, Shopkeeper ne Flag

Dikhaya, Sardar: - Isme aur Colour Dikhao.

Just have a look of a heart-touching letter of a sardarjee's MOM
Dear banta

Vahe Guru !

I am in a well here and hoping you are in the same well there. I'm

Writing this letter slowly, because I know you cannot read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 20 miles from home, so we moved 20 miles. I wont be able to send the address as the last Sardar who stayed here took the house numbers with them for their new house so they would not have to change their address. Hopefully by next week we will be able to bring our earlier address plate here, so that our address will remain same too.

This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine, situated right above the commode. I'm not sure it works. Last week I put in 3 shirts, pulled the chain and haven't seen them since.

The weather here isn't too bad. It rained only twice last week. The First time it rained for 3 days and second time for 4 days.

The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the metal buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket.

Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting the grass at the cemetery.

Your sister had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether it is a girl or a boy, so I don't know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your uncle, Jetinder fell in a nearby well. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off bravely and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Your best friend, Balwinder, is no more. He died trying to fulfill his father's last wishes. His father had wished to be buried at sea after he died. And your friend died while in the process of digging a grave for his father.

There isn't much more news this time. Nothing much has happened.

P.S: Beta (son) , I was going to send you some money but by the time I realized, I had already sealed off this letter

i m sure most of u must ve read all this sometime in the past as a fwd in the mail..but what the heck till it makes u smile n laugh

cheers!!

Disclaimer : The intent of this post is total humour. I too am a sikh :)

25 comments:

A said...

I have read the last one before... but good ones! thanks!

maverick said...

@anjuli...i knw..most of them are fwds..but then..till they make us smile n laugh :)

Anonymous said...

Good joke....But targets one particular commu, so dint appreciate that.........And perhaps you wont like that too...

maverick said...

@ashu..i am sikh...i dont give a damn...i ve been brought up on these jokes..for me they are jokes..hope u can take them like that :)

Anonymous said...

Yup i know and thats why i said. May be i m a bit too touchy on this, but i find it demeaning and belittling.

sorry for this sadistic feelings in a humorus post, but my recent experiences (which you might be aware of ) made me a bit touchy about this kinda things.....

some other point of time, i would surely laugh on them........a hearty one!!!!!

maverick said...

@ashu...i can understand..well my only aim was that it shud do the hearty laugh part..n the sooner v all can manage that...good for everyones health?wat say?

Pri said...

lol!! that was fun! and yaa was definitely taken in good humour :)
thats how all jokes are supposed to be taken arnt they??
keep that grin on!!

maverick said...

@pri...glad u liked them...well that has always been my mantra for jokes...

cheers!!

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Hilarious! I shall return. :D

Great *meeting* you, maverick. And you have many smiles on my face.

JJ

maverick said...

@jj..thnk u for visiting n keep visiting.. :)

IncorrigibleV said...

good fun ...
i laughed again...since ive read these before...just thot u'd like this...its super LOL

To,

The Principle,
Bela School,
Ludhiana

Sir,
Binti eh hai ki ajj kall school vich dill nahin lagda ,te raat nu
neend vi nahi aandi, kyonki school vich kudiyyan ghatt ne, Jo hai oh
sabb eniyann ajeeb ne ki dekhann nu ji ni karda.Te madama v koih
khass patakka nahi hann. Hor kuch nai te ghatt to ghatt receptionist
hi sohni rakh lavo ..taa ki nave bachhe admission laen layyee
motivate ho sakan .

Aap ji da bahut dhannwadi howanga.

Your's faithfully ji,
Boys Association

maverick said...

@vandita...lol...i ve read this before...my dad had sent it to me..its awesome...cant stop laughing

annie said...

i liked the sporting spirit with which u put up jokes considering u represent the same backgrd.Nice!

maverick said...

@annie...i come from a backgrnd..where caste..religion..n those kinda social distinctions dont make a difference...so i am very ok with these jokes..bcos i knw at the end of the day its a joke only :)

Lena said...

hey, loved it :)
really made me smile :)
Thanks for spreading good mood :)

maverick said...

@lena...glad u enjoyed them...didnt knw u liked indian jokes..lol..

Lena said...

lolz i wouldnt say they are indian, they are the same all over the worlds, you only change the names, locality and community. I have seen the german and russian variant of the last one :P

Lena said...

**location.... after chatting much with Div i also started to invent words :D

maverick said...

@lena...lol..that is good to knw indeed....n wat all words have u invented??

Lena said...

you better dont know!! :P
maybe once i wil patent them all, copyright and write a dictionary which all students will have to learn by heart for another exam like GRE :D :D

maverick said...

@lena...ha ha ha ..then it wont b GRE any more...it ll LDE (Lena's dictionary examination)...lol

Lena said...

lolz thats for sure!! I will become famous and students will hate me :P

Me going to sleep now, thanks for these 2 posts again - made me really smile :)

maverick said...

@lena..ur welcome.even me goin to sleep now..its 2.10 already

Lukkydivs said...

:) :) all smiles

maverick said...

@divya..good to see u online...n good to see u all smile :)