Captains log

Visit my new blog -

Maverick The Story Teller

If you are here...don't feel shy to say hi!!

well life start with strangers..that is the principle of life..each electron.proton.neutron is a stranger to each other but they still exist as an atom...

-maverick

*PS - All views here are my own and personal views.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

7 random things abt me :D

Jiggs tagged me to do the 7 random things abt me tag...and before further delay...here it is..

Rules:

Write about 7 random things which come to your mind
Tag 7 people

7 Random things

1) i like to watch war movies...especially the ones like Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan, U-571, Crimson Tide, The Siege, Border (Indian movie abt 1971 Indo- Pak war)..LOC (indian movie abt Kargil war).and all...

2) i love playing football (soccer)...started off as a goalkeeper in school...became a defender during college days..and now during my post graduation i keep switching between the two..and its been fun to do so...i won the best goalkeeper award last yr :)..and my team won the tournament this yr :)

3) i like smsing...its fun..allows me to play with words alot...and thts something i enjoy doing... ;)..so any of u girls is interested...lemme knw :D

4) when it comes to food...ntn beats butter chicken and tandoori chicken..they are the best dishes that can ever be made with chicken :D

5) i like to drive fast..but not rash...im aware of the difference between the two...but driving my car fast is a passion.. :D

6) i like to read sci-i stuff...especially Micheal Crichton and also spy thrillers by authors like Robert Ludlum and Fredrick Foresyth...

7) i like eating Hot Chocolate Fudge sundae ..especially the one available at Nirula's and i ld rather ask out a girl for a HCF than coffee during summers for a date :D

enjoyed eh??lemme know :D

Well anyone who wants to take up this tag please do so and let me also know abt it :D...

NOTE: For those who havent seen the HOLI post..do check it out below this post...and temme abt your holi too :)

43 comments:

Lena said...

well well well.... nice tag :D

1. i loved Saving Private Ryan... but i hate war films now (loved them when i was younger) because too many people die!
2. i love football... watching football :P Btw whenever you played it was always a draw... how come you won the tournament??
3. anyone interested? :P
4. you have to cook for me, do you remember this?
5. fast/not rash... where is the difference?
6. Michael Crichton? did he write the screen play for Jurassic Park??
7. actually i dont like coffee...... lol

and well i did enjoy it :P

gypsy said...

:) nicely done...

i agree on that chicken thing....

:)

maverick said...

@lena...hmm...good u enjoyed the tag...yeah i remember wat i ve to do :D

maverick said...

@sinner...

yeah..tandoori chicken is awesome..my mouth is already watering with the thot of it :)

umangexuberance said...

nice nice
the chicken had my mouth watering and the HCF.. uhm uhm ;) ;)

Unknown said...

Ummmm.....what is smsing?

maverick said...

@umang...lol..yeah they are awesome :)

maverick said...

@meghan...smsing is what people mostly outside india call as texting from the cellphone :D

Keshi said...

nice to know more abt ya Mav :)

u like War movies? Omg ur so like my dad..he used to watch War movies all the time and I used to sit with him n watch em too..I was very young then, mebbe 6/7yrs old. But I still rem those movies..

Keshi.

maverick said...

@keshi...yeah i do like war movies..wanted to b an air force fighter pilot..but then cudnt...newaz howz ur day goin on?

RADhika said...

hmm.. now that's a good idea about a nice date....

maverick said...

@radhika...lol..so game??

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

i dnt think too many girls will like d idea of an HCF...its pure sin :P

Keshi said...

aww :)

btw come play the game in my blog ;-)


Keshi.

maverick said...

@gunj...sinning on a date is also good..aint it??

maverick said...

@keshi...lol..i just did take part in it :D

Arun Sundar said...

I dont understand wats with this tagging. It spreads like a virus! I'd cure it, if I were a Doctor ;)

A said...

:-) nice!

maverick said...

@arun..lol...yeah.."only if"..welcome to my blog :)

maverick said...

@anjuli...glad u liked it :)..

AG said...

heyaa
tag
nicely done :)

cheers

Nature Nut /JJ Loch said...

Maverick, I have not heard of tandoori chicken. I must google it. And let's have a hot fudge sundae eating contest!!!


WOOT!!!

Hugs, JJ

kimberlie said...

i *heart* butter chicken!

maverick said...

@jiggs...thank u :D

maverick said...

@jj..im game for d sundae contest :D

maverick said...

@kimberlie...so do i..its amazing :D

Lukkydivs said...

no. 7 :) yummy yummy :(

maverick said...

@divya..lol. :D

IncorrigibleV said...

1)so like my bro, he loves war games and war movies :)
3) interesting!! ;)
4) i totally agree...nuthin beats butter and tandoori chicken
5) glad u do ...
6) i have loadsa those at home... again bro and sis ...
7)this is the one that i smiled the most at...i loooove Hot choc fudge :)

maverick said...

@vandita... lol..abt 3 n 7 ..w3at was interesting in 3??

Diva said...

Love drivin fast & chocolate. The two together are dangerous =)

maverick said...

@diva..lol..i knw together they are deadly :D

elusive said...

hot chocolate fudge sounds so yum!I've been hearin abt nirula's frm soo many ppl I better go thr the next time am in delhi or is it in noida?

maverick said...

@elusive..thnx for dropping by...nirulas is in delhi/noida/gurgaon and panipat(haryana)..and the HCF there is just amazing :D

Mysterious Mia said...

OMG, u love HCF at Nirulas. Goodness me I think I have never had a HCF as good as Nirulas ever,but sadly we dont have Nirulas in Mumbai, so next time you can relish some on my behalh, by the way I love the sundays n Ice cream sodas too hehe

maverick said...

@anvita...lol HCF at nirulas is awesome..out of the world...well...y dont u join me in del sometime to ve the hcf???

IncorrigibleV said...

well i liked the way u put it "playing with words"...
and abt 7... i hope u rem ure supposed to be burning me all seasons of FRIENDS, how bout u give em to me over HCF?? :D

maverick said...

@vandita...ooops...tht reminds me ...i need to start burning them..but first i need to go get dvds.. :D...sure will do tht..n im game with the idea

Mysterious Mia said...

maverick, like i told u i dont live in delhi dear, am based out of bbay hehe. btw, i am actually having nirula's mini chocolate chip cookies, n they r yuuuuuuuum

maverick said...

@anvita..i knw u r based out of mumbai..thts y i made the deliberate refernce of wen u r in del...u shud join me for an HCF :D

n i knw those cookies r amazing :)

Mysterious Mia said...

hehe, sure when I am in Delhi next, will catch u around.

maverick said...

@anvita...lol...i mite land up in mumbai before u land up in del... :D

Unknown said...

what the heck is smsing? is that like texting? i've fallen off the high tech wagon, i see ...

i LOVE war movies too. black hawk down was awesome, i don't think it got enough credit. and my favorite book of all time - michael crichton's sphere. i adore that book. and your idea for sundaes vs coffee in the summer - brilliant!! you're a smooth one...